By submitting a video, you accept the Terms & Conditions hereafter.
Artists remain always the copyright holder.
ikonoTV (Markevitch Media GmbH) and Pluc.TV (Pluc Network Pvt Ltd) will not monetise the video work without an agreement between the parties.
By submitting a registration file, the applicant authorizes ikonoTV (Markevitch Media GmbH) & Pluc.TV (Pluc Network Pvt Ltd):
- to publicly present all selected films or videos within the context and duration of the COP for one screening or more in physical or virtual venues;
- to reproduce the film or video submitted for purposes of conservation, archiving, consultation and research.
- to make the films or videos submitted available to stream online on the ikonoTV
(Pluc Network Pvt Ltd)websites.
- to use images and trailers for promotional purposes on social media and press one month before, during, and one month after the COP.
By submitting a registration file, the applicant attests and guarantees that they possess all the necessary rights and authorizations, including the usage rights. By submitting a registration file, the applicant attests and guarantees that:
- the film, video, or work submitted are original works and in no way contravene any third-party rights or are the subject of litigation, either ongoing or anticipated.
- the content is original and does not constitute a copy
- the content does not violate laws or public morals
- not to infringe the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties.
- not to disseminate any content or propaganda that may be racist, xenophobic, pornographic, or discriminatory, glorification of terrorism, or a violation of human rights.
-not to disseminate any content that may incite violence.
-not to disseminate content that incites, shows, or advocates any type of animal abuse.
-not to disclose content that undermines any rights of a minor.
-not to disseminate, transmit or make available any type of information, elements, or contents that may violate the human rights and fundamental freedoms of a third party constitutionally recognised in international treaties.
-not to disseminate, transmit or make available any type of information, elements or contents that may be qualified as illicit or unfair advertising with respect to a third party.
- not to disseminate unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, advertising material, spam, pyramid schemes, or any other type of solicitation, except for areas (such as commercial spaces) that have been specifically designated for these matters.
- not to substitute other Users or disseminate the access information of digital wallets or the password to a third party.
- not to disseminate, transmit or make available any type of information, elements or contents without the authorisation of the owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights that may reach this information, elements or contents.
- not to disseminate, transmit or make available any information, items or content that may be in violation of the privacy of communications, a third party's right to one's own image, a third party's right to privacy, and the law with respect to a third party's personal data. More specifically, any user who posts content that includes an identifying image of a person must have written consent.
- not to disseminate, transmit or make available photographs or any type of representation or image of a minor to a third party without the prior consent of his or her parents or legal guardian.
- do not publish any explicitly sexual content.
- not to commit fraud or use the Service in a manner that could reasonably be considered evidence of fraud.
The management of this Open Call reserves the right to adjudicate all cases not covered by the present Regulations.